AGRO ECONOMIC MISSION NETHERLANDS-MEXICO
MAY 21-24, 2018
Agro Importers who seek to build commercial relationships with agro exporters in Mexico:
Sector Fresh Fruit Importers
Sector Frozen Fruit and Vegetables (IQF)
Sector Logistics and Transport
Sector Packaging and Processing Equipment
May 21-22-23-24, 2018
PROGRAM in MEXICO:
- Sunday, May 20
Pickup in Mexico City & Transport to Guanajuato, Mexico
- Monday, May 21
Matchmaking Sessions #1, 2 & 3
- Tuesday, May 22}
Matchmaking Sessions #4
- Wednesday, May 23
Transport to Querétaro
- Thursday, May 24 - NBSO Mexico
NBSO-RVO program for Dutch participants
Transport to Mexico City airport
*** FREE HOTEL ***
Dutch companies are special guests of the
"B2B Holland" and will receive free hotel.
*** Limited Free Hotel Rooms ***
You only pay the costs of your individualized B2B agenda + your transportation costs during the visiting days:
This includes the following:
- First Class transportation during the complete program
- Individualized agendas for 5 match-making sessions and networking events.
- Special Dinner with State Government.
- Translators during the match-making sessions.
- Entrance to all commercial and networking events.
Costs for individual expenses, airplane tickets, tips and meals not mentioned in the program are at your own expense.
– RVO/Travel Vouchers available
It is possible to use RVO/Travel Voucher for 50% of the costs if your company complies with the RVO requirements. Please check this website.