United Producers of Michoacan is bringing together selected Dutch fresh and frozen fruit importers with qualified Mexican exporters by a large scale Agro Economic Mission, with several Matchmakings Sessions as well as a visit to the largest Agro Expo in Latin-America.
UPM has organized this mission together with the Agricultural Department of the Dutch Embassy in Mexico as well as with the Mexican Embassy in the Netherlands, ProMexico, State Governments of Guanajuato and Michocan, as well as Sagarpa, Ministry of Agriculture.
November 9th through 15th, 2017
Agro Importers who seek to build commercial relationships with exporters from Mexico.
- Sector Fresh Fruit Importers
- Sector Frozen Fruit and Vegetables (IQF)
- Sector Logistics and Transport
- Sector Packaging and Processing Equipment
- Match-making Sessions with Exporters from all of Mexico
- Match-making sessions with individualized agendas, Morelia, Michoacán.
- Match-making sessions with individualized agendas, León, Guanajuato.
- Visit to Expo Agro Alimentaria 2017 in Irapuato, Guanajuato.
The most important convention in Latin America with additional contact opportunities.
- Private networking event with exporters from Michoacán.
- Private networking event coordinated by Dutch Embassy.
Dutch Embassy in Mexico
Embassy of Mexico in The Hague
NBSO - Netherlands Business Support Office Mexico
State Governments of Michoacán and Guanajuato
City of Morelia
For registration, please continue to the next page, by clicking below.
We will inquire information about your company and attending representatives. Volume, types of products with the certifications, quality and calibers you are interested in.
Cost for Hotel and Activity Program (airplane ticket optional)
Total Program costs is €1600.00 (without airplane ticket) or €2,780 (with airplane ticket), excluding B.T.W.
The program includes the following:
- Roundtrip Amsterdam-Mexico City AeroMexico - Economy Class.
(*if purchased with airplane ticket)
- 6 nights Business Class hotel with breakfast.
- Transport during the entire program.
- Complete agenda with several match-making sessions and networking events.
- Special Dinner with Guanajuato's State Government.
- Translators during the match-making sessions.
- Entrance to all commercial and networking events.
Costs for individual expenses, tips and meals not mentioned in the program are at your own expense.
– RVO/Travel Vouchers available
It is possible to use RVO/Travel Voucher for €400 if your company complies with the RVO requirements. Please check this website.
For more information please contact UP Michoacan Europe B.V.
Lia Bijnsdorp - firstname.lastname@example.org